The Marshall Hoops Club online apparel store will open on November 11 and will remain open through November 25.
The store can be found at https://marshallhoops19.itemorder.com/
Looking for Christmas ideas for family members? Items will be ready before Christmas!
Fall League Starts Tuesday October 29 at the Marshall Middle School Gym!
Remember to please arrive early enough to be ready to go at your scheduled time.
■ Grades 3rd - 4th from 6:00 – 7:15 pm
■ Grades 5th - 6th from 7:25 – 8:50 pm
Reminder there is no Fall League on October 31.
Marshall Hoops Club 2019-2020
**Online Registration IS NOW OPEN!!
Click the Link above to register today!
Fall Instructional League
● Boys in Grades 3rd -6th
● Fall League Starts Tuesday, October 29, 2019
● Fall League Ends Saturday, December 14, 2019
● Fall League Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings at the times below (tentative)
■ Grades 3rd - 4th from 6:00 – 7:15
■ Grades 5th - 6th from 7:25 – 8:50
● Fall League games on Saturday and select Sundays (dates and times to be determined)
● Fall League Fee: $75 – includes instruction, gym rental, and t-shirts for each player. Scholarships are available.
Hoops Traveling Program
● Boys in Grades 4th – 8th
● Tryout Dates
● Grades 4th – 6th grade teams are evaluated during the Fall Instructional League
● 7th grade: Sunday November 17th 2:00-3:30 pm
● 8th grade: Sunday November 17th 3:30-5:00 pm
● All teams determined by high school coaching staff
● Travel team practices/tournaments begin January 2020
● Practices take place approximately 2 times per week (dates, location and times TBD)
● Fee for players in 4th – 8th grade is $200 per player (Includes 7 tournaments).
● MULTIPLE PLAYER FAMILY DISCOUNT: Families will pay the full fee for the first player participating. Each additional player from the same family will be $125. (This does not apply to or include fall instructional league fees – only traveling).
● Scholarships are available.
● NOTE: Hoops Traveling League Registration fee is $225 for registrations completed after November 1, 2019.
To provide Marshall area youth a positive and educational basketball experience and to enhance their development through sport in character building skills related to self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. To utilize effective programs so as to develop both technical skills and personal skills which will benefit the youth for a lifetime.