The Apparel Store is up and running. Please click on the link below to order your updated apparel. The store will stay open through the entire hoops season.
November 22nd is the last day to order for Christmas Delivery.
Orders to be completed approximately 3-4 weeks after store closing date.
You will receive an email when your order has shipped.
Fall Instructional League
● Boys in Grades 3rd -6th
● Fall League Starts Tuesday, November 1, 2022
● Fall League Ends December 17, 2022
● Fall League Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings at the times below (tentative)
■ Grades 3rd - 4th from 6:00 – 7:20
■ Grades 5th - 6th from 7:30 – 8:50
● Fall League games on Saturday and select Sundays (dates and times to be determined)
● Fall League Fee: $75 – includes instruction, gym rental, and t-shirts for each player. Scholarships are available.
Hoops Traveling Program
● Registration Deadline November 22nd, 2022.
● Boys in Grades 4th – 8th
● Tryout Dates
● Grades 4th – 6th grade teams are evaluated during the Fall Instructional League
● 7th grade: Sunday November 20, 2022 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm @ Marshall Middle School
● 8th grade: Sunday November 20, 2022 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm @ Marshall Middle School
● All teams determined by high school coaching staff
● Travel team practices/tournaments begin January 2023
● Practices take place approximately 2 times per week (dates, location and times TBD)
● Fee for players in 4th – 8th grade is $200 per player (Includes 7 tournaments).
● MULTIPLE PLAYER FAMILY DISCOUNT: Families will pay the full fee for the first player participating. Each additional player from the same family will be $125. (This does not apply to or include fall instructional league fees – only traveling).
● Scholarships are available.
● NOTE: Hoops Traveling League Registration fee is $225 for registrations completed after November 1, 2022
Online Registration for the 2023 Marshall Hoops Club Tournament is now open! If you are interested in participating in the Marshall Hoops Tournament click on the registration link below.
If you have any questions about our Hoops tournament, please contact Mike Christianson (507) 828-0806.
To provide Marshall area youth a positive and educational basketball experience and to enhance their development through sport in character building skills related to self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. To utilize effective programs so as to develop both technical skills and personal skills which will benefit the youth for a lifetime.