It is that time of year where we historically reach out to our players/parents to discuss all of the excitement of the the upcoming Hoops season. Unfortunately, our season will be delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Marshall Hoops Board continues to monitor and review the restrictions that are being enforced. We remain hopeful and will keep our players and parents updated with any changes. Any questions and/or concerns you may have, please contact Tony Mensink - Hoops President. Stay safe and healthy!
Marshall Hoops Club 2020-2021
Registration information coming soon!
Fall Instructional League
● Boys in Grades 3rd -6th
● Fall League Starts October 2020
● Fall League Ends December 2020
● Fall League Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings at the times below (tentative)
■ Grades 3rd - 4th from 6:00 – 7:15
■ Grades 5th - 6th from 7:25 – 8:50
● Fall League games on Saturday and select Sundays (dates and times to be determined)
● Fall League Fee: $75 – includes instruction, gym rental, and t-shirts for each player. Scholarships are available.
Hoops Traveling Program
● Boys in Grades 4th – 8th
● Tryout Dates
● Grades 4th – 6th grade teams are evaluated during the Fall Instructional League
● 7th grade: Sunday November 2020
● 8th grade: Sunday November 2020
● All teams determined by high school coaching staff
● Travel team practices/tournaments begin January 2021
● Practices take place approximately 2 times per week (dates, location and times TBD)
● Fee for players in 4th – 8th grade is $200 per player (Includes 7 tournaments).
● MULTIPLE PLAYER FAMILY DISCOUNT: Families will pay the full fee for the first player participating. Each additional player from the same family will be $125. (This does not apply to or include fall instructional league fees – only traveling).
● Scholarships are available.
● NOTE: Hoops Traveling League Registration fee is $225 for registrations completed after November 1, 2020
To provide Marshall area youth a positive and educational basketball experience and to enhance their development through sport in character building skills related to self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. To utilize effective programs so as to develop both technical skills and personal skills which will benefit the youth for a lifetime.