As of February 11, 2020:
We are nearing capacity.
Please contact Contact Mike Christianson (507)828-0806 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in registering.
The Registration "Marshall Hoops Club" is not currently available.
Marshall Hoops Club 2019-2020
**Online Registration IS NOW OPEN!!
Click the Link above to register today!
Fall Instructional League
● Boys in Grades 3rd -6th
● Fall League Starts Tuesday, October 29, 2019
● Fall League Ends Saturday, December 14, 2019
● Fall League Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings at the times below (tentative)
■ Grades 3rd - 4th from 6:00 – 7:15
■ Grades 5th - 6th from 7:25 – 8:50
● Fall League games on Saturday and select Sundays (dates and times to be determined)
● Fall League Fee: $75 – includes instruction, gym rental, and t-shirts for each player. Scholarships are available.
Hoops Traveling Program
● Boys in Grades 4th – 8th
● Tryout Dates
● Grades 4th – 6th grade teams are evaluated during the Fall Instructional League
● 7th grade: Sunday November 17th 2:00-3:30 pm
● 8th grade: Sunday November 17th 3:30-5:00 pm
● All teams determined by high school coaching staff
● Travel team practices/tournaments begin January 2020
● Practices take place approximately 2 times per week (dates, location and times TBD)
● Fee for players in 4th – 8th grade is $200 per player (Includes 7 tournaments).
● MULTIPLE PLAYER FAMILY DISCOUNT: Families will pay the full fee for the first player participating. Each additional player from the same family will be $125. (This does not apply to or include fall instructional league fees – only traveling).
● Scholarships are available.
● NOTE: Hoops Traveling League Registration fee is $225 for registrations completed after November 1, 2019.
To provide Marshall area youth a positive and educational basketball experience and to enhance their development through sport in character building skills related to self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. To utilize effective programs so as to develop both technical skills and personal skills which will benefit the youth for a lifetime.