The 2022 Hoops tournament brackets are completed and can be found under the 2022 Tournament tab.
The Marshall Tiger Basketball Golf Scramble will be held on Monday, June 20, 2022 at the Marshall Golf Club!
Looking for the latest basketball attire, or maybe a Christmas gift idea for a grandparent? We are here to help! The Marshall Hoops Online store is now open and waiting for your order. Make sure your orders are in by NOVEMBER 15, 2021, if you are planning purchasing an item for a Christmas gift.
The Registration "Marshall Hoops Club" is not currently available.
Fall Instructional League
● Boys in Grades 3rd -6th
● Fall League Starts Thursday, November 4, 2021
● Fall League Ends December 18, 2021
● Fall League Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings at the times below (tentative)
■ Grades 3rd - 4th from 6:00 – 7:20
■ Grades 5th - 6th from 7:30 – 8:50
● Fall League games on Saturday and select Sundays (dates and times to be determined)
● Fall League Fee: $75 – includes instruction, gym rental, and t-shirts for each player. Scholarships are available.
Hoops Traveling Program
● Boys in Grades 4th – 8th
● Tryout Dates
● Grades 4th – 6th grade teams are evaluated during the Fall Instructional League
● 7th grade: Sunday November 21, 2021 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
● 8th grade: Sunday November 21, 2021 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
● All teams determined by high school coaching staff
● Travel team practices/tournaments begin January 2022
● Practices take place approximately 2 times per week (dates, location and times TBD)
● Fee for players in 4th – 8th grade is $200 per player (Includes 7 tournaments).
● MULTIPLE PLAYER FAMILY DISCOUNT: Families will pay the full fee for the first player participating. Each additional player from the same family will be $125. (This does not apply to or include fall instructional league fees – only traveling).
● Scholarships are available.
● NOTE: Hoops Traveling League Registration fee is $225 for registrations completed after November 1, 2021
To provide Marshall area youth a positive and educational basketball experience and to enhance their development through sport in character building skills related to self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. To utilize effective programs so as to develop both technical skills and personal skills which will benefit the youth for a lifetime.