|Team||Uniform Handout||Picture Time||Practice Time||Parent Meeting|
|12:00 p.m.||12:00 p.m.||1:00 - 2:15 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|5 Black||12:20 p.m.||12:20 p.m.||1:00 - 2:15 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|5 Orange||12:40 p.m.||12:40 p.m.||1:00 - 2:15 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|6 Black||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||2:15 - 3:30 p.m.||2:15 p.m.|
|6 Orange||1:20 p.m.||1:20 p.m.||2:15 - 3:30 p.m.||2:15 p.m.|
|7 Black||1:40 p.m.||1:40 p.m.||2:15 - 3:45 p.m.||2:15 p.m.|
|8 Black||2:00 p.m.||2:00 p.m.||3:30 - 5:00 p.m.||2:15 p.m.|
|8 Orange||2:20 p.m.||2:20 p.m.||3:30 - 5:00 p.m.||2:15 p.m.|
Come and have some fun learning the basic skills of the game of basketball. This is a program for the boys and girls to have fun & try basketball.
●Held Saturdays: November 4, 11, 18, December 2 and 9
●Kindergarten 9:00 -9:50 A
●Grades 1-2 10:00 - 10:50 A
●All sessions held at Parkside Elementary School
●All sessions are free to join!
Fall Instructional League
● Boys in Grades 3rd -6th
● Fall League Starts Thursday October 26th, 2023
● Fall League Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings. Go to Practice Schedules -> Fall League -> And your child's grade to pull up the practice schedule.
● Practice Schedule subject to change, please check the schedule for updates.
■ Schedule listed under Practice Schedule Tab
● Fall League games on Saturdays
● Fall League Fee: $75 – includes instruction, gym rental, and t-shirts for each player. Scholarships are available.
Hoops Traveling Program
● Registration Deadline November 20nd, 2023.
● Boys in Grades 4th – 8th
● Tryout Dates
● Grades 4th – 6th grade teams are evaluated during the Fall Instructional League
● 7th grade: Saturday November 18, 2023 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm @ Marshall Middle School
● 8th grade: Saturday November 18, 2023 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm @ Marshall Middle School
● All teams determined by high school coaching staff
● Practices take place approximately 2 times per week (dates, location and times TBD)
● Fee for players in 4th – 8th grade is $200 per player (Includes 7 tournaments).
● MULTIPLE PLAYER FAMILY DISCOUNT: Families will pay the full fee for the first player participating. Each additional player from the same family will be $125. (This does not apply to or include fall instructional league fees – only traveling).
● Scholarships are available.
If you are interested in participating in the Marshall Hoops Tournament please contact Mike Christianson (507) 828-0806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide Marshall area youth a positive and educational basketball experience and to enhance their development through sport in character building skills related to self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. To utilize effective programs so as to develop both technical skills and personal skills which will benefit the youth for a lifetime.