The 2023 Hoops Tournament Brackets are now posted. Please find your team's bracket under the 2023 Tournament page.
Small Group Basketball Training with Coach Flowers will focus on the development of the whole player, to include offensive and defensive skill sets, game scenarios, basketball IQ, and conditioning. Sessons are 55 minutes long. First 35 minutes involves skills and instruction followed by two 10-minute games of 3 vs. 3.
Fall Instructional League
● Boys in Grades 3rd -6th
● Fall League Starts Tuesday, November 1, 2022
● Fall League Ends December 17, 2022
● Fall League Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings at the times below (tentative)
■ Grades 3rd - 4th from 6:00 – 7:20
■ Grades 5th - 6th from 7:30 – 8:50
● Fall League games on Saturday and select Sundays (dates and times to be determined)
● Fall League Fee: $75 – includes instruction, gym rental, and t-shirts for each player. Scholarships are available.
Hoops Traveling Program
● Registration Deadline November 22nd, 2022.
● Boys in Grades 4th – 8th
● Tryout Dates
● Grades 4th – 6th grade teams are evaluated during the Fall Instructional League
● 7th grade: Sunday November 20, 2022 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm @ Marshall Middle School
● 8th grade: Sunday November 20, 2022 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm @ Marshall Middle School
● All teams determined by high school coaching staff
● Travel team practices/tournaments begin January 2023
● Practices take place approximately 2 times per week (dates, location and times TBD)
● Fee for players in 4th – 8th grade is $200 per player (Includes 7 tournaments).
● MULTIPLE PLAYER FAMILY DISCOUNT: Families will pay the full fee for the first player participating. Each additional player from the same family will be $125. (This does not apply to or include fall instructional league fees – only traveling).
● Scholarships are available.
● NOTE: Hoops Traveling League Registration fee is $225 for registrations completed after November 1, 2022
If you are interested in participating in the Marshall Hoops Tournament please contact Mike Christianson (507) 828-0806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide Marshall area youth a positive and educational basketball experience and to enhance their development through sport in character building skills related to self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. To utilize effective programs so as to develop both technical skills and personal skills which will benefit the youth for a lifetime.