In an effort to be prepared with the best possible plan for Fall League (grades 3-6), we would kindly ask you to click on the link below to submit a registration form for interest in the Marshall HOOPS Fall League. If you know of others who are interested, please feel free to share the link. Tentative dates would run between the days of December 1st through December 19th and January 4th through January 16th. Dates subject to change according to MPS District Guidelines. At this point, we will wait with invoicing payments until dates become confirmed. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Stay safe and stay healthy!
CLICK REGISTRATION LINK BELOW:
Marshall Hoops Club 2020-2021
Registration information coming soon!
Fall Instructional League
● Boys in Grades 3rd -6th
● Fall League Starts October 2020
● Fall League Ends December 2020
● Fall League Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings at the times below (tentative)
■ Grades 3rd - 4th from 6:00 – 7:15
■ Grades 5th - 6th from 7:25 – 8:50
● Fall League games on Saturday and select Sundays (dates and times to be determined)
● Fall League Fee: $75 – includes instruction, gym rental, and t-shirts for each player. Scholarships are available.
Hoops Traveling Program
● Boys in Grades 4th – 8th
● Tryout Dates
● Grades 4th – 6th grade teams are evaluated during the Fall Instructional League
● 7th grade: Sunday November 2020
● 8th grade: Sunday November 2020
● All teams determined by high school coaching staff
● Travel team practices/tournaments begin January 2021
● Practices take place approximately 2 times per week (dates, location and times TBD)
● Fee for players in 4th – 8th grade is $200 per player (Includes 7 tournaments).
● MULTIPLE PLAYER FAMILY DISCOUNT: Families will pay the full fee for the first player participating. Each additional player from the same family will be $125. (This does not apply to or include fall instructional league fees – only traveling).
● Scholarships are available.
● NOTE: Hoops Traveling League Registration fee is $225 for registrations completed after November 1, 2020
To provide Marshall area youth a positive and educational basketball experience and to enhance their development through sport in character building skills related to self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. To utilize effective programs so as to develop both technical skills and personal skills which will benefit the youth for a lifetime.